Sunday, November 5th, 4 PM – 6 PM
The club is having a Happy Hour at Sweetwater Bikes on Sunday November 5th, 4 PM to 6 PM.
The happy hour is first and foremost about getting our ride leads and board members in the same room at the same time, to thank all of them. As our ride leaders are the functioning heart of the club, the board needs to understand how to support them.
- Cocktails with Paul. Paul McKeown has generously offered to make real-live cocktails. See cocktail menu at bottom of post. If you want your cocktail in a fancy glass, perhaps bring your own glass.
- Laura McKee is checking on locally sourced beer in Ambridge.
- For o’dourves we will have some pizzas and provide a knife you can cut them them up into cute little o’dourve size servings. Or just take a slice. Also some high quality snacks sourced from Costco.
Laura & Don McKee are hosting us at Sweetwater Bikes in Ambridge, PA – Address is 518 Merchant St, Ambridge, PA 15003
Our ride leaders this year include:
- Team Decaf: Jason McCullough, Paul McKeown, Bill Campbell
- Cecil: Kris Moser
- Sweetwater Bikes: Laura and Don McKee
- Pittsburgh Randonneurs: Dan Blumenfeld
- Rough Diamond Century: Dave Lusher
- Icycle Bicycle: Jim Logan
Ride leaders and board members DO NOT need to RSVP, as they are are all expected, were part of the planning, and will make President Jim cry if they don’t show up.
No cost for the event. We will have a tip jar, which we will donate to the Trail Volunteer Fund as a club donation in memory of Dave Bialosky.
All club members are welcome. We ask that you DO RSVP to wpwj[email protected] by the day before so we have an approximate count.