Fred Zelt is executing an apparently highly successful “22 in ’22 Guided Trail Rides” for Venture Outdoors, since they are mostly sold out. He is leading short weekly rides, and is also providing info on the geology and history of the region.
We are a riding club, so let’s shamelessly copy his his success. Though we will focus on riding.
Here is how it works:
- 0.5 points for any distance on the trail
- 1 point for riding on the trail entire length 1-way
- 2 points for riding the the entire trail there and back
- Only 1 score per trail – i.e. Either 0.5, 1 or 2
- Keep score by adding yourself to the Google Sheet in column A: Club Trail Bingo 2022 Scorecard
- YOU MAY NEED TO ACCESS EDIT ACCESS TO THE GOOGLE SHEET THE FIRST TIME. PLEASE DO SO.
- No prizes other than bragging rights
- It’s the same if you ride the trail in segments or all at once
- No riding the same trail over and over. (Looking at you Lance Letterio)
- Must be a member in good standing to play
- We reserve the right to change the rules as we learn
If you know or can help by researching the trail lengths, please help by adding them. Please also help update the end points on the long trails.
Adding more trails as people propose them is certainly an option. The more riding the better.